EVERYDAY PLATINUM INCLUSIONS
Our Everyday Platinum Inclusions is a turn key solution totally unique to QHB. For no extra cost, your new home will be finished with luxury inclusions, which are normally classed as additional cost items.
REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING
STANDARD SITE COSTS AND BASIX
2750MM HIGH CEILING (TO THE GROUND FLOOR)
REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING
- Site inspection for contour survey, bore hole report,pegout survey & identification survey.
- Complete preliminary & Council DA drawings.
- Basix Certification to State Government requirements and assessment fees.
- Standard landscape plan (as per QHB’s basic landscape design). – Site specific
- Agreement presentation & colours consultation for exterior & interior.
- Developer Approvals (where required).
- Council DA lodgements & Construction Certificate/CDC preperation including application fees.
- Standard Sydney Water Board fees.
- Structural Engineer fees & certificates for concrete slab & steel beams.
- All service connections within property boundary up to 8m from the home including storm water, water, gas connections, excludes battle-axe & private handle access lots (subject to quote).
- Three phase power connection, meter box & Telstra underground provision to be within 8 metres of the home (up to 15 metres of draw wire and conduit).
- Standard excavation for building platform with a standard balanced 500mm cut and fill.
- Standard M Class Slab including alfresco and front porch (design specific & subject to bore hole report).
- Concrete piering to an allowance of 50 lineal meters in total.
- Concrete pump for slab/piers.
- Temporary construction fence up to 40 lineal metres.
- All weather access (as required by Council & sediment control barrier.
- Trade waste compound (as required by Council).
- Onsite builders toilet.
- External scaffolding and roof rail protection systems.
- Durability classification exterior SL3/R2.
- Wind classification N2 medium.
- R2.0 to external walls excluding garage.
- R3.0 to residence ceiling excluding garage and alfresco, porch & balcony.
- R1.5 to flooring of first floor above garage.
- Sarking – Heavy duty foil to underside of roof tiles.
- 3 external taps (1 rain water (if rainwater tank), 2 town water).
- Allowance of up to 3000L above ground rainwater tank, including pump and connections (not applicable for recycled water areas or acreage blocks with tank water supply only, site specific).
COOLING & HEATING SYSTEM
- REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING with 2 zones to builders specified layout. Zone 1 – Ducting to all living areas. Zone 2 – Ducting to all bedrooms (size of unit varies to suit house size – zones are individual and CANNOT be run together).
- Natural gas connection where readily available.
- 1 x gas point to nominated internal area.
- 1 x gas cook top.
- 1 x gas hot water system.
- 1 x gas outlet to alfresco.
STRUCTURAL & DESIGN
- Oyster light shades in lieu of bayonets.
- Waffle pod concrete slab to engineers M class specifications.
- Termite protection to the perimeter of the slab and approved collars to the internal drainage pipes.
- Bricks from builders nominated suppliers selection.*Note: one brick colour with off white mortar joints.
- Concrete roof tiles from builder’s nominated suppliers* (Colorbond roof is P.O.A.).
- 22.5 degree roof pitch (design specific).
- 450mm wide eaves to perimeter of your home (subject to design, Developer and Council requirements).
- Lightweight weatherboard cladding in paint grade finish (design specific).*
- Maintenance free quad fascia and gutters in standard Colorbond colour.
- 300mm high floor joists between levels.
- 90mm PVC down pipes painted in standard Colorbond colour.
- Moroka finish to 1 nominated feature element of front facade only (design specific) (one colour).
- Fibre cement sheeting to all patio ceilings and eave areas including 30mmx18mm DAR primed trimming.
- Water resistant plasterboard sheeting to alfresco ceilings with 90mm cornice.
- Powdercoated balustrade to external balcony (design specific).
- 26 litre instantaneous gas hot water system. – 6 Star.
- Earth leakage electrical safety switch in three phase meter box to each circuit.
- Taubmans/ Wattyl paint system to external eaves, porch ceilings and cladding.